Endeavour Foundation is committed to respecting the privacy of personal information. We take how we collect, protect, use and exchange your information very seriously.
Endeavour Foundation only collects personal information that is reasonably necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. At all times, personal information is collected in a fair and lawful manner.
From time to time, promotional offers and special events may be communicated to supporters through direct marketing and other channels. Supporters have the right to opt out of these communications.
- who we are and the services we provide,
- information we collect,
- how we keep your information secure
- accessing, updating and correcting your information
- how we use your information,
- who we share your information with,
- making a privacy complaint and
- how to contact us and find out more.
For more information about Endeavour Foundation privacy matters, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaints regarding your treatment in privacy matters can be addressed to:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 3555 Tingalpa QLD 4173 Australia