- Hui Ben just donated $10.44
- Sarah just donated $35.50
- Daisy-May just donated $26.10
- Rolf just donated $23
- Colin just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $4,000
- Anonymous just donated $104.40
- Jim Steel just donated $100
- Lemuel Luk just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $200
- David Cassells just donated $104.40
- Natalie Halpin just donated $25
- Devin Flor just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $90.83
- Glenella Engineering just donated $156.60
- Ben Callaghan just donated $50
- Gerard & Natalie Vella just donated $15.66
- MICHAEL ELLIS just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $5.90
- Phillip Gray just donated $209
Your support today can help put essential resources into the hands and homes of vulnerable Australians.
At a time when this second wave of COVID-19 continues to threaten Victorian communities, we’re asked to do everything we can to protect those who are at greater risk, including people who are older and have existing conditions.
We’re also asked to look out for our most vulnerable.
People with an intellectual disability are extremely vulnerable at this time.
Already isolated and marginalised, we need to make sure people are not left entirely alone to cope alone in conditions that could have a long-term impact on their mental health and wellbeing.
With your help, we can do everything we can to meet the new challenges that come at us daily and help keep people with intellectual disability active, engaged, and connected.
Your gift today could help:
- Expand an innovative online learning and lifestyle portal that will provide people with intellectual disability with life skills and learning opportunities.
- Support people with intellectual disability continue their daily routines, work opportunities, and more so that when this pandemic is over, they continue on towards their life goals.
Please, if you can, donate today and help keep people with intellectual disability active, engaged, and connected throughout the remainder of lockdown and onto better times.