Raising funds for people with disability
There's no shortage of ways for you to play a part in turning possibilities into reality for people with disability.
You can host your own fundraising activity, participate in a community event, or join a challenge
to make a difference on your own terms.
There are so many different ways to champion inclusion, access, and equality. Think about it, you could:
- Run film or theatre nights
- Fry up snags at a sausage sizzle
- Host morning/afternoon teas
- Lead games or trivia nights
- Sell treats with a chocolate drive
- Giving something up (e.g. Dry July)
And this is just the beginning of what can do to champion possible for others. However you choose to make it possible, your fundraising will have a positive impact on the lives of people with disability.
In-memoriam fundraising gives you a chance to celebrate the life of a loved one while also growing the impact their life has had and can continue to have on others.
Whether you are an experienced fundraiser or this is your first time, our team will work with you to ensure that your fundraising is as easy as can be during what is no doubt a stressful time
Fun Runs & Marathons
Great Endeavour Rally
GER Weekend Edition
While it may be a physical fitness event, Home Run isn't about breaking a sweat; it's about breaking down barriers between what's possible now and what can be possible tomorrow. It's about 'hitting a home run' - achieving a goal that you set for yourself, while also helping people with disability to achieve theirs.
However, you choose to move, 30 minutes or more a day this May could be a life changer for you, and for others.
- Leanne just donated $105.50
- Sonia Heilig just donated $520
- Sandi Ford just donated $51
- Deb Manfield just donated $105.50
- Neil West just donated $520
- Cruz just donated $211
- Kyenan Allen just donated $105.50
- Kate Harper just donated $52.75
- Bernadette Dagg just donated $26.38
- Lynda Maas just donated $100
- Hayley Maas just donated $26
- Steve Gordon just donated $11
- Carolyn Demos just donated $52
- Amanda Smyth just donated $50
- Drago Dilja Djurovic just donated $201
- Maria & George Jakovic just donated $52.75
- Ana Sikorsky just donated $105.50
- Vicki & Mick Jones just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- WISE Employment Logan Central just donated $35
Meet Our Passionate Supporters
From career dreams and sporting domination through to culinary creativity, your hard work has the potential to change the lives of the people we support in more ways than we can count.
Our team is here to help when it comes to all things fundraising. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you ASAP to ensure you can get your fundraising off on the right foot.
Did you know?
Income from NDIS and government funding make up only 68% of our total revenue.
It's the generosity of supporters like you, through donations, joining our events and leaving a gift in your will, that helps people with disability live their best lives.